Abstract Format & Submission Guidelines
Submission of Abstracts guidelines are presented here.
Deadline for Submission of Abstracts was 3rd May 2018. Submission of abstracts is now closed.
- Abstracts should be at most 300 words.
- Soft copies should be in MS Word with: line spacing 1.5, margins of 1.5, justified alignment, format type: Times new Roman, font size 10.
- Corresponding author with asterisk, the abstract should outline the aims, methodology, results, discussion and conclusions. It should include the title, names of authors and their affiliations.
- The corresponding author’s email address will be used for all communication.
- Authors should also state the sub-theme and indicate the preference for oral and poster presentation. After acceptance, you will be required to fill an abstract submission form.
- Abstracts should be sent via email to [email protected] in doc or docx format only.
- Acknowledgment of your submission will be sent via email. You can also send any query to [email protected].
- The presenting author must be a paid registrant at the Conference. The Conference does not provide financial support nor registration fee waivers for any presentations.